Gamers and Glitches

A forum for all gamers to talk about and share hints, tips and glitches for there favourite games

PortalHomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGame Shop
Classified Intel Pack revealed Banner10

Share | 

Classified Intel Pack revealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mr magic
Sergeant
Sergeant
mr magic

V.I.P .

Gamer points : 150

Classified Intel Pack revealed Empty
PostSubject: Classified Intel Pack revealed   Classified Intel Pack revealed EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Those of you who have looked on game.com or gamestation and pre-ordered either the hardened or the normal version will have noticed this....

Classified Intel Pack revealed UAshOs

You get a special avatar constume and a stragerty guide. Then there was also a top secret item to be relevaled soon.

It has now been revealed that the extra bonus you gain from pre-ordering from one of the retailers is 4 hours of double xp. So its not just the lucky Americans who can gain a boost of double xp, us in the UK can also get 4 hours of it when pre-ordering from game or gamestation

head of UK Comms and PR at GAME and gamestation, Neil Ashurst, said: "The build up to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is huge and we're excited to be giving our pre-order customers even more to look forward to when the title is released on November 8. We know how important multiplayer is to our customers so it's great to be able to give them double XP reward in what is set to be the biggest multiplayer gaming experience of the year."

I was expecting something more physical, but im happy to be getting some double xp hours.

Classified Intel Pack revealed Capture
Back to top Go down
silentkiller
silentkiller

Gamer points : 23

Classified Intel Pack revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classified Intel Pack revealed   Classified Intel Pack revealed EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm glad I pre-ordered this now Very Happy

Double XP ftw
Back to top Go down

Classified Intel Pack revealed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top