Gamers and Glitches

A forum for all gamers to talk about and share hints, tips and glitches for there favourite games

PortalHomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGame Shop
What's your favorite map? Banner10

Share | 

What's your favorite map?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhostNN
GhostNN

Gamer points : 31

What's your favorite map? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite map?   What's your favorite map? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:12 am

Easy question but could be a hard question to answer. Since Black Ops just released it's newest map pack, which included many new areas, what's everyone's favorite map?

I'm sticking to the old and going with Radiation. I don't know what it is with Radiation but I just feel really comfortable there. This may be because I've played it so much but idk. Maybe its the underground tunnel or the easy sniping positions, who knows!

Hotel is closing in on Radiation though. I love how there's so many facts that could determine the match. My kind of map. Smile
Back to top Go down
big rod
Admin
Admin
big rod

Zombie Zombie

Gamer points : 216

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite map?   What's your favorite map? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:26 am

I'm torn between nuketown and drive in.

I like the smaller maps as the action seems to be a lot more frantic and keeps the game fresh Very Happy

radiation would be a close second,I love the fact that you have to commit to a certain route ie-do I go left or through the tunnel or right or over the top.
It makes it that bit more intense and is great for objective gametypes.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersandglitches.forumotion.co.uk
GhostNN
GhostNN

Gamer points : 31

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite map?   What's your favorite map? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:45 am

big rod wrote:
I'm torn between nuketown and drive in.

I like the smaller maps as the action seems to be a lot more frantic and keeps the game fresh Very Happy

radiation would be a close second,I love the fact that you have to commit to a certain route ie-do I go left or through the tunnel or right or over the top.
It makes it that bit more intense and is great for objective gametypes.

Stole the words right out of my mouth about the objective based games being great for Radiation. Anytime I play Radiation its mainly for SnD or Capture the Flag.
Back to top Go down
big rod
Admin
Admin
big rod

Zombie Zombie

Gamer points : 216

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite map?   What's your favorite map? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:48 am

I miss hardcore capture the flag and search & destroy.I dont like being forced to play domination ect.

come on treyarch.please return the hardcore modes to how they where.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersandglitches.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite map?   What's your favorite map? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite map?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers and Glitches :: call of duty - black ops :: black ops general discussion-